Help is at your fingertips

Need help? Dial 2-1-1.

Individuals who need help with food, housing, employment, child care, health care, counseling, or senior services can call 2-1-1 for immediate assistance. Certified 211 call specialists are available 24/7 every day of the year. This service is confidential, available in over 150 languages, and free (cell per-minute charges do apply). Anyone in Indiana can contact 2-1-1 for assistance.

For those few individuals who cannot dial 2-1-1 from their phone, these numbers may be used:

  • Greene County: (812) 888-4030
  • Brown County: (812) 376-6666

Older adults, people with disabilities, and their caregivers in Monroe and Owen counties can contact Area 10 Agency on Aging at (812) 876-3383 or toll free at (800) 844-1010 for free, objective information about services and supports.


Helping Bloomington Monroe is a new online resource in our community to help those seeking assistance for housing, social services, health care, and more!
Learn more about this tool here.
If you're a social services provider, hop on over to the website and claim your profile now!